Broward, Affordable Housing Program
Program Overview: Volunteers of America of Florida Apartments provide affordable housing to low-income families. Tenants are able to stay in the program indefinitely if needed.
Who can qualify for this program?
- Must earn a minimum of $18,000 for full occupancy of a 1 bedroom apartment.
- Cannot earn more than the family size income limits specified by U.S.Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD).
- Must provide first month's rent and deposit at time of move in.
What are the requirements to remain in the program?
- Full compliance with lease agreement.
- Pay rent by the first of each month or a late fee will be assessed.
- Tenant is responsible for payment of rent and utilities.
Year Established: 2005
Funding Partner: HUD