- Contact: Julio Salinas
- Phone: (786) 369-1867
Betty P. Wiggins Center
4011 N 39th St.
Tampa, FL 33610
Tampa Bay Supportive Services provides supportive services to homeless individuals and/or families with severe and persistent mental diagnosis to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Program fee is based on income. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which are measured through Outcomes. 100% of the participants are involved in both meaningful and volunteer activities as constituted by the Program Outcomes.
Qualifications for this Program
- Accepts 18 years or older male and/or female individuals and families.
- Must be diagnosed with a severe and persistent psychiatric disability.
- Must self-administer medication.
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Remain clean and sober
- Motivated to interact in the community through volunteer work, employment, or pursuing educational opportunities.
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- Case management
- Independent living skills
- Safety, social, and empowerment skills
- Crisis intervention stabilization and support
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Development and follow-up with Individual Life Plan
Central Florida Behavioral Health Network, Inc.