4630 Lipscomb Street NE
Palm Bay, FL 32905
96 Willard Street
Cocoa, FL 32922
Palm Bay / Cocoa SSVF provides temporary and supportive services for Veterans and Veteran families with low or no income. The goal of the program is to promote housing stability through assistance and support services to homeless persons or those at risk of homelessness.
Qualifications for this Program
- Must be a Veteran who was discharged under conditions other than dishonorable.
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless residing in Brevard County
- Meet income guidelines where individuals/households earn no more than 50% Area Median Income.
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Program participants should work with a Volunteers of America of Florida SSVF staff member to establish & accomplish goals on Housing Stability Plan
- Case Management
- Assistance with housing and housing stability expenses
- Budgeting assistance
- Employment services
- Assistance with applying for Veterans Affairs and other mainstream benefits
- Referral to additional community resources
U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)