WELCOME TO ARBOR PLACE HILLSBOROUGH SUPPORTIVE HOUSING
The Arbor Place Supportive Housing Program provides housing and supportive services to homeless individuals and/or families with severe and persistent mental illness to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which are measured through Outcomes. 100% of the participants are involved in both meaningful and volunteer activities as constituted by the Program Outcomes.
- Case management
- Independent living skills
- Safety, social, and empowerment skills
- Crisis intervention stabilization and support
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Development and follow-up with Individual Life Plan
- Assigned Independent Life Coach
- In-service and post-service referrals
- Individual and group therapy
- Accepts 18 years or older male and/or female individuals and/or families.
- Must be diagnosed with a severe and persistent psychiatric disability.
- Must self-administer medication.
- Remain clean and sober
- Motivated to interact in the community through volunteer work, employment, or pursuing educational opportunities.
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- Persons with Disabilities
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join our team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.