WELCOME TO THE GAINESVILLE GPD PROGRAMS
The Gainesville GPD program provides transitional housing and supportive services to homeless Veterans to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Program fees are based on income. Veterans are able to stay in the program for up to six months. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which is measured through outcomes.
- Case Management
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Development and follow-up with Individual Life Plan
- In-service and post-service referrals
- Therapeutic treatment for Veterans recovering from substance disorders
- Must be a male, 18 years or older
- Must be a Veteran with General, Other, or Honorable Discharge
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless
- Remain clean and sober
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- If applicable, pay program fee monthly
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
- 14 Units
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join our team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.