WELCOME TO LAKE CITY PERMANENT SUPPORTIVE HOUSING
The Lake City Permanent Supportive Housing program provides housing and supportive services to chronically homeless individuals with mental illness or substance abuse disorder to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which is measured through outcomes.
- Case Management
- Independent living skills
- Safety, social, and empowerment skills
- Crisis intervention stabilization and support
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Development and follow-up with Individual Life Plans
- Accepts 18 years or older male and female individuals
- Must be chronically homeless with a mental health disorder or substance abuse disorder
- Remain clean and sober
- Motivated to interact in the community through volunteer work, employment, or pursuing educational opportunities. Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- If applicable, pay the program fee monthly.
- State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP)
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join our team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.