WELCOME TO LOUIS WILLIAMS VILLAGE
The Lake City Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities Program provides housing and supportive services to individuals with mental illness to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence.
- Case Management
- Individual and Group Psychotherapy
- Development and follow up with individual Life Plan
- In-Service and Post-Service Referrals
- Must be diagnosed with psychiatric disability
- Individuals aged 18 years or older
- Must meet income guidelines (call for details)
- Motivated to interact in the community through volunteer work, employment or pursuing educational opportunities
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- Pay program fee, 30% of the household income monthly
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- Persons with Disabilities
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join our team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.