WELCOME TO TALLAHASSEE VETERANS VILLAGE
The Tallahassee GPD program provides transitional housing and supportive services to homeless Veterans to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Rent is based on income. Veterans are able to stay in the program for up to two years. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which is measured through outcomes. This program continuously has 100% of its participants involved in meaningful activity and volunteer activity, which is a measured Outcome.
- Must be a Veteran with General, Other, or Honorable Discharge.
- Must have had one day of active duty.
- Accepts male and female individuals.
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless.
- Follow program rules and guidelines (please call for details).
- If applicable, pay program fee monthly.
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA).
- Single Unit dwellings with a roommate
- Case management
- Training, Education, and Employment
- Basic utilities paid
- Outside agencies available for rental assistance
- Elevators available
- Laundry appliances onsite
- Computer lab
- Bible study
- Substance recovery counseling
- Mental health counseling
- Community garden
- Physical health activities
- 4 BR
- 13 Units
There are currently no upcoming events at this location. Please check back soon for updates!
Join our team
We’re proud of our team members. If you are seeking new career opportunities, we’d love for you to explore a role within our community.